Monday, September 17, 2007

We want to welcome You...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeggGFHF-v8


Okay, so I am on a roll and just thought I would post a small thing that keeps me going when days are frustrating over the Esther adoption. A lot of you are asking what the father getting out of jail means. My answer is...your guess is as good as mine. We need to get another letter form him getting permission as the last one was not as "strong" as the Rwanda ministry would like. So, Mom and Dad will be going to find him in Rwanda and to get him to write a new one. now that he is out of jail, he could change his mind, or he could still feel it is a blessing for Esther to be adopted. who know, but for know we wait and pray God will give us hat we dream of. that being said please take a minute to visit this You Tube perform ace by Esther and her friends. My dear friends Mike and Lisa went and visited Rwanda and this was presented to there mission team. I think I am going to make this a popular you tube sight as I do look at it everyday for a reminder of why I am putting my family through all the ups and downs. Esther is the one singing the chorus and is in the red shirt. Enjoy and remember to be thankful for all we have.

1 comment:

The Fairy Godfather said...

Wow, the kid has got some rhythm! Every time I see her with that hair (or lack thereof) I just want to put her in a head lock and give her a good old fashion Noogie! Make her feel right at home! Well thanks for the update as to what is going on with the adoption. You all will be in our thoughts, and we will keep our fingers and toes crossed for you.