Thursday, September 20, 2007

Aaah...I just hugged myself

Wow, it is 6:15 Friday morning right now in Rwanda. 8 Pm Thursday night here in Portland. My stomach is in butterflies as I am thinking that in a few hours Oma and Opa get to see and hug Esther. Oh how I wish I was there, it has been over a year and I am just yearning to take her in my arms. But if there is anyone in this world I would love for her to hug is my mom. Her hugs are powerful and so full of positive energy and I know Esther feels that when she sees her. And Dad well, if you have ever hugged him, it is always so tight and genuine. I am so anxious for her to meet our dear friends Dan and Bunny, who went to Rwanda with mom and dad. She is such a special girl and they have been so supportive. I am sure meeting each other will change them all forever. Rwanda is a powerful place and I am anxious to reap the energy again. So reach out and give someone a hug today...even if it is yourself.

1 comment:

The Fairy Godfather said...

We hope that all goes well in Rwanda, and knowing your mom and dad, it will. I feel good things coming from this trip. It wont be long before your dear Esther will be with you. Hang tough! Chin up.