Thursday, September 27, 2007

Giggles from the past!


So, yeah tomorrow is Friday! Well, we have not heard any news as of yet over the Esther thing...some say NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS..but for me with dealing with RWANDA it means things just might not be moving. Oh Well, anyways not much has been going on in the last few days. I have tried to keep busy to keep my mind off of the whole thing. A friend said yesterday that I seemed like I was handling it very well as she would be a basket case. I have been there and there are still times during each day, but it was nice to hear that I am showing strength in all this. I promised Mom and Dad I would be strong and I feel for all they are doing for me, I better uphold my end of the bargain.
I was looking at some old pictures of the kids today and came across some really cute ones. Canyon and Cuz'n Bryley will probably kill me when they get older. But by that time there will be some kind of new technology and this blog will be a thing of the past. I hope these bring you the chuckles that I got. It is a great start to the weekend and reminds me to be thankful for all I have and to cherish each moment. they grow up so fast and those old days are now just a distant memory. I encourage you to pull out those old pictures and giggle at what is the past. It is a good mood booster. Again thank you all for being so supportive and loving. I love you all so much!

No comments: