Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Staying strong!


Oh, well today is a new day and I am feeling a bit better. Especially after coming to work to see some beautiful flowers on my desk sent by my sweet cuz'ns Beth and Sabra. I love you both so much and thank you! Life is so trying sometimes, but I guess it just makes you stronger. Here is my funny story for the day...last night Glacier came home from school and was telling me how excited she was to tell her teacher and friends that Esther's father has agreed to the adoption. My heart was aching all day knowing that I would have to tell her that things just are not going as planned. Anyways, so as she was telling me her wonderful news I interrupted her with "Glacier, now we have run into some more bumps in the road and..." Immediately she interrupts me and says in her ever so kind and sweet voice, "I know, I know...more Damn paperwork." I smiled and actually chuckled through it. She has definitely seen the frustrations we have been going through and it was her way of letting us know that she too is getting frustrated. To hear those words come out of her mouth, made me realize the effect this is also having on her. Glacier is not one to curse...Canyon he actually kind of enjoys it on occasion...so to hear her use the word damn just made me giggle. I agree Miss Glacier....this process has been really Damn hard. Excuse my French :) But the Raymond and Pepos family is going to pick ourselves up and be blessed for what we have. We are strong and will just get stronger. Have a great day everyone and look in your own backyards to appreciate all that you too are given.

No comments: