Friday, September 14, 2007

My trip down the Runway!

So, as you probably read, yesterday was definitely not one of my best days. But today I have started a new day and feel a slight bit better. I am suffering from a small bit of guilt for not being happy for Esther and her father, maybe a bit selfish I know, but I love her so much and now am uncertain on what lies ahead.
But I am so blessed to have my family and their support. Last night Glacier, Canyon and I were watching Project Runway...for those who do not know I am a huge fan of reality TV. Basically it is a show about up and coming clothing designers. Anyhoo, they were having a fashion show and we were all acting as if we were fashion connoisseur. I made a comment that I really liked a certain outfit and my sweet son, Canyon, responded with a " I like it too, but it does not look as good on her as it would you". Oh yes, I love that kid and I must say it brought me out of my funk and back into the wonderful reality of what I already am blessed with. So, today I start the day being thankful for what God has given me and praying for Esther and her father and what he is about to give them. Hope you all have a great day, and remember on those bad days.."it doesn't look as good on her as it would on you." :)

3 comments:

The Fairy Godfather said...

So, call me stupid but does this mean that Esther is not coming and will be living with her father? Or is that still unknown?

Dave

The Fairy Godfather said...

So.....call me stupid but does this mean Esther is not coming and will be living with her father? Or is that still unknown?

Dave

The Fairy Godfather said...

So.... I wonder how many times I can post the same thing. I say at least 2