Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Birthday...Times Two

Well, what a wonderfully exciting day, my sweet little niece and nephew turn two. They have grown up so much in the past year and it has been so fun watching them grow into their own little personalities. We called them early this morning to sing happy birthday and at the end little "CC" yelled..."MY DAY". That is right little man it is YOUR day. We are all so excited to watch them sprout in the next year. Every time we are around them it seems they are talking more and more and getting more comfortable with us all. Each time little Cedar flashes that contagious smile and Miss Eden gives us the shy flirtatious grin, my heart is filled to the rim. We all love them so much and look forward to celebrating their growth this year. Happy Birthday my loves!

2 comments:

PDXSOLO said...

Sweet picture. I wish I had kids as cute as that.

The Fairy Godfather said...

Just wondering what the latest news on Esther is. Any time lines as to when we may expect to see her at Mortons? Ha! P.S whazzup Richman. Been Folfing much lately?
I am out!