Friday, September 21, 2007

Bump Set Spike it!

So, I talked to Mom and Dad and they told me they seen Esther. They said she looks great and that her English is doing well. She of course was confused to why Rich and I were not here and so Opa had to break the news to her about what is going on. He gave her the "do you want the good news first or the bad news?" He has always started things this way so she best be getting used to it. :) So he explained the situation to her and she said she is positive that her father will not refuse. Mom said she is so confident about it and that she has to be her own advocate. That being said we will see what transpires on Sunday when they go see him with Esther. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents and to have this opportunity to have Africa and Esther in our lives. So today I am sending out positive energy to them and Esther's father. Please continue to send those positive thoughts their way. My heart is full today knowing she is so happy to see mom and dad and to come be with us.

On the other side of the world, here in Portland Oregon, we are gearing up for Glacier's first volleyball game tomorrow. She is so excited and a bit nervous, but she is a great player, the best as far as her mom is concerned. Wish her luck and I will post a picture of her in her fancy uniform. Go Storm! I am a very very proud mama!

1 comment:

The Fairy Godfather said...

Alright! I just knew things would work out. (I know it's not over just yet) I didn't realize Glacier was doing Volleyball, Brooke played for a couple years. It is a fun sport for the kids and is fun to watch for the adults.(of course it gets a little more fun to watch when they get older) Go Glacier!