Thursday, September 20, 2007

I want to be 6 again...


I just love this picture. Every time I look at it it reminds me not to take life so serious. I am finally starting to feel better and my mood is slowly changing regarding the Esther situation. Mom and Dad are now in Rwanda and will go and see Esther tomorrow. I am so excited to hear how she is doing and so excited for Mom and Dad to be able to see her. There is a link under my favorite Blogs to their blog. Mom is trying to write everyday so please take some time to view it. Sunday they will travel with Esther to Bu tare to see her father and to make sure he is still willing to let us adopt her. I am planning on spending my weekend cleaning as to keep busy and my mind off of it all. Please keep thinking of us and cross your fingers and toes. And when your days seem stressful and hectic...think of this picture and our funny guy Canyon, who obviously does not take life too serious. Oh how it would be to be 6 again.

No comments: