Friday, November 2, 2007

INSPI(RED)




Okay well three more days and Mom and I are off to Rwanda. It has been a very crazy week and we have been working our buns off getting everything in order before we go. I am starting to get very excited and anxious at the same time. I promised Esther that the next time she seen my face, I was taking her home. So it is breaking my heart to have to break that promise. But I am excited to shower her with love, plenty of hugs and kisses. She is on school break right now so we will get to spend a lot of quality time with her. I am dreading leaving her there, but my hope is still there that someday she will be coming with me. Until then we will absolutely love her from afar. We will work our hardest to be the best parents and family we can be from many miles away. I will go there and try and show just how many people love her and how big of an extended family she has. I know she is a part of all your lives and I do feel the positive energy and support you all have been sending. We have been so fortunate and grateful for the love and empathy everyone has shown us and it has definitely helped us have some good days in the wake of a lot of bad days. Thank you all! So I hope to document our experience's as we have them in Rwanda. That is the least I can do for all of you who have been so kind. Keep us in your prayers and say some extra ones for those we are leaving behind. I will miss them all so much and plan on using this trip for some good closure. I promised myself that when I return I will continue to fight, but will also put more energy into what we are fortunate to have with us. Love to you all!

1 comment:

The Fairy Godfather said...

I love the pic of Glacier! The old "oh no you di ent" look. Safe travels to you and your mom. Our thoughts will be with you.
Peace out.

Dave