Thursday, November 15, 2007

My sisters!


This is a picture of my 13 new sisters at the camp we were feeding. I have grown to love them so much and will miss them all. I spoke to Glacier and Canyon this morning and they were very tired. It seems like it has been a tough couple of days and I think they are ready for their mommy to come home. I am too am so ready to see them and everyone. I want to thank everyone for watching after them and for giving them comfort while I am away. I especailly want to thank my sister in law Eve. I love you so much and appreciate all that you have done. During my trip I often worried that although they love their daddy, Opa and Uncle. They really yearn for that mother figure. With both Oma and I gone, I knew it woud be hard on them. But my sweet sister you have been that for them and I love you so much for that. We have been friends for so many years and have gone through so much together. I truly feel you are my sister and I can not wait to have coffee and tell you what a wonderful new relationship I have developed with all the girls in the Esther Home. I have told them all about you and about your kind heart and how they are also lucky to have such a wonderful sister like you as their extended family. You are a awesome aunt, my special friend and a wonderful mother, but most of all to me you are my favorite sister. Thank you again and remember how much I love you.

No comments: