Thursday, November 15, 2007

Go Storm!


GO STORM! I am so proud of all the third grade girls and so sad I have not been at the games. Galcier is so happy talking about your games and I know that you are all doing your best. I have seen you all improve so much this season and my heart if full. You are wonderful little girls and I can not wait to hug you all. I am keeping our little Emma in my prayers and I know she is a tough little girl with alot of love. We love you very much Emma and know that we are all parying for you to feel better. I love each and everyone of you and know you will do great tonight.


I thought of you all when I took this picture. This is the net they use to play volleyball here in Rwanda. It makes you thankful for all we have in America. Play Hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, I have been reading your blogs and wanted to connect and let you know how much I admire you. Mom and Todd have been keeping me informed of your travels and Esther. (We need to update our address with you when you get home). Blessings and Safe Journeys.
Tracee Matsuura