Wednesday, November 14, 2007

With love to Mike and Lisa



I want to tell you that it has been such a busy trip and I am just now getting a chance to blog for you all. Time is slow here in Rwanda and places are far between, so our days are long. There are some dear friends of mine in Portland that have been a great support for our family through the Esther adoption. There names are Mike and Lisa and their family partnered with African New Life to start many things. One being the first home that Esther came to from the streets. Mike is like an uncle to her and she, like us, considers them all family. They have fallen in love with all the children in Rwanda, but God has placed a few in their hearts. This photo is for the both of you and I just wanted to let you know that I feel your presence here in Africa and appreciate your loving support and prayers. I wil be returning on Friday to Kayonza and will get a picture of sweet Christine. They are all doing so well and miss and love you all very much. God Bless!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you! I can't believe Michael is wearing glasses now- we will have to find out more about that. You are very sweet to think of us.