Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Glacier...She's 9!



Happy Birthday to my little girl! I can not believe that 9 years ago our little girl was born. The first grandchild ever born and still as spoiled as then. What a day that was...May 7th 1999. The team of Oma, Opa, Daddy, Uncle Eric and Aunt Eve all waited patiently for over 20 hours for her to come into this world. That day she brought us all so much joy and still to this day does the same. She is a wonderful daughter, a loving grandchild, a kind niece and a sweet cousin to the twins. She is growing up to be such a beautiful young girl and I look forward to new memories with her. She is quiet in her demeanor, yet has a lot to say always. She is loved by all her friends and is a great role model to the littler ones. We all love her so much and never will forget the day she was given to us. God was great to us that day and I will forever be grateful for her and the rest of my family. Happy Birthday Munchie...I never thought I could love you anymore than the day you were born, yet I love you more each and everyday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Glacier.
Gpa Ed and I send you wishes from afar [Bremerton seems very far away at times]. The day you were born was a momentous occasion for us! We've enjoyed watching you grow up over the years. Have a fabulicious birthday. :)
Love you lots. Gma Donna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear Glacier. I sure miss seeing you every day. Know that I think of you often. Please keep in touch.
Love you!
Mrs. Brooks