Thursday, October 4, 2007

Simple joys....



This picture is old, but I really love it and wanted to share it with you. It is so touching and really makes you appreciate each moment and how quick our kids grow and change. Never will there be a moment again this serene and quiet. This picture also shows just how much Oma and Opa love their grandchildren. They are now home and really missed everyone, especially the little ones. Oma already called the kids this morning before school...she has definitely been having withdrawals. It is so nice to have them back and to hear about their trip. They are such wonderful people and have done so much for the people of Rwanda and they love them all so much. I am still really sad about the whole Esther situation, but they keep so positive and keep reminding me that we will keep being persistent. It really comes closer to home to hear them tell the stories in person, and breaks my heart each time, but like my little cousin, Lucky,told me...chin up...so I will keep my chin up! Well, not much more to say today, just thought I would blog to tell you all that the African travelers are back and safe. Remember to cherish each moments like these pictures and reflect on what God has blessed us all with. i am so thankful to have so much support and such a great family. And lastly, if my dear sweet cousin Jackie is reading this...I love you very much and your family and thank you for being such a kind and compassionate woman...and because you are a tiny bit older than me, I can truly say you inspire me to be a better person and I look up to you as a great role model to be a wonderful mother, friend, cousin, and woman. Remember those simple joys...

No comments: