Monday, October 1, 2007

Ehhhh! Sit on it Potzie!


So, as you can see not much has been happening around our home. Glacier had a volleyball game on Saturday and they won all three matches! She did so good and even made some points. She is kind of obsessed as we spent the whole day at the gym watching all the teams. But it was fun just spending the day with her doing something she likes. She has never really taken a strong liking to anything but Africa so it is nice to see her into it. Buddy boy spent the game eating candy and Frito's, so needless to say he was a delight.

Not much in Esther land either. My sweet mom went to the minister's office today by herself and I am sure took her kindness with her. It sounds as if she has made a positive impression for us and I am sure if anything they now see how much this means to us and hopefully will find some compassion in it all. For now we are waiting again. My mood and attitude has changed in the last few days over this...I am now mad about the whole thing and determined to fight for Esther. So watch out Mr. Rwanda president...I am hoping to make a lifetime story about how I go to the legislature and change the laws. (in my dreams I know, but I want this so bad). So for now, just keep sending the positive energy and we will continue to wait.

I am so excited to see mom and dad back in the US. we will be picking them up late Wednesday night. Pray that they have a save trip.
Until then...ehhhh! Stay cool like the FONZ!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

continuing to pray for you- God grant you & your family favor, wisdom, grace & strength!