Wednesday, January 9, 2008

CRAZY AMERICANS!





Well, our winter break is over and we are all back to work and school. Rich is only half at work, as I think his mind is still on the mountain getting powder face shots and his spare time is definately taken away with ski days. We had such a great time this year at the cabin, skiing and playing in the deep snow. As you can see you can pretty much get a kid to do anthing if it involves snow. Okay and I guess you can pretty much get my husband to also do anything that involves snow. They all had so much fun sticking their faces smack down in the icy snow to see their face molds. Me? Well, I spent alot of time wearing my new goggles and hanging out with Mr. Snowman! Oh, how I wish we could have shared this with our Esther. I could just imagine what she would think...CRAZY AMERICANS!! The sad thing is she would be right...we are a crazy family, but we love each other and have so much fun together.

No comments: